Transfer Student Advisory Council
Applications for the 2020 - 2021 academic year are closed.
The Transfer Student Advisory Council (TSAC) is a standing committee that is central to the Transfer Center. Advisory to the Transfer Center Coordinator, TSAC identifies and communicates needs and strengths within the Transfer Center, provides feedback on new initiatives and transfer student focused proposals put forth by the Transfer Center, and anything else students want to bring attention to or suggest.
Student input and support are critical to the Transfer Center’s ability to advocate for the transfer experience, create events and resources to meet student needs, and to achieve the Center’s goals. The Transfer Student Advisory Council encourages innovative action within the Transfer Center and for the greater transfer student population.
TSAC meetings are the first Thursday 11:10AM – 12:00 PM of each month throughout the academic year.
- 2020 – 2021 academic dates: Oct. 1st, Nov. 11th, Jan. 7th, Feb. 4th, March 4th, April 1st, May 6th
Reach out to members on the TSAC if you have concerns, ideas, or more that you want them to bring to TSAC or townhall meetings if you are unable to attend.
- Representative from each of the 6 Colleges
- Commuter Student Representative (lives outside of SLO city)
- Off-campus Student (lives off campus but in SLO) Representative
- On campus Student Representative
- Association of Transfer Student Representative (a student with a leadership role in this organization)
- First-year at Cal Poly Transfer Student Representative
- ASI Transfer Representative (a student with a role in ASI)
- Mid-year graduate (ie graduating in winter of the current academic year)
- Cal Poly Transfer Alumni
For more information please contact the Transfer Coordinator, Heather Domonoske.