About Cal Poly Transfers
Cal Poly's transfer student population is incredibly diverse. We hope this page will help you learn more about our transfer population. To learn more about the transfer experience and hear about individual transfer students journey's before and during Cal Poly - check out our Transfer Student Spotlights.
753 New Transfer Students in 2019: Who are they?
Download the full fact sheet prepared by the Transfer Center to provide more visibility of the status and demographics of our transfer student population on campus.
Learn more about the overall Cal Poly transfer population
Explore Cal Poly's Institutional Research Fact Book's
- Enrollment data for new transfers
- Persistence and graduation rate trends
- Explore college specific profiles
Admissions Profile for Applicant Yields and New Enrollments is broken down for first time freshman (FTF) and new transfers (NTR)
Explore the CSU Dashboard for the CSU GI 2025 Initiative
The CSU is committed to utilizing evidenced-based decision making in support of our students’ success. The tools below are meant to engage our partners, foster cultures of inquiry, and help all stakeholders in this enterprise identify and pursue those changes with the greatest potential to benefit our students.
- For Faculty, Staff, and Administrators, access detailed data analyses, visuals and predictive analytics with the CSU Student Success Dashboard.
We encourage you to explore the equity gaps dashboard and the graduation initiative dashboard.
- For the General Public, see information on enrollments, graduation rates and achievement gaps on CSU by the Numbers.